Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer – (Worldwide Light Duty Vehicle Testing Procedure Project)
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Cap hpi provides decision support data and software solutions spanning vehicle valuation, validation, collision, mechanical repair, and total cost of ownership. We help our customers to make smarter automotive decisions by providing one source for data and software solutions that uniquely span the whole vehicle lifecycle; new, used and future vehicle valuation, validation, collision, mechanical repair and total cost of ownership. cap hpi puts technology at the centre of all data activities, from collection and processing, through to delivery and the development of new applications. We operate from an international hub in Leeds, UK; ensuring our systems, coding, data collection processes, and valuation methodologies are consistent, scalable, repeatable and of the highest quality for every country. cap hpi operates as part of Solera, a global provider of risk and asset management software and services to the automotive and property marketplace. Solera is active in 85 countries across six continents.
The role of Senior Full Stack Developer:
You will be working on the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure Project aka WLTP - This defines a global harmonized standard for determining the levels of pollutants and CO2 emissions, fuel or energy consumption, and electric range from light- duty vehicles (passenger cars and light commercial vans).
We are looking for individuals to join our expanding team. As senior developers, responsible for developing high quality software, architecture, systems and solutions using the latest technologies to ensure that cap hpi continues to provide products and services which meet and exceed customer requirements.
There are several developer roles available in Leeds due to our team continuing to expand, we have a flat hierarchy and we strive to do things differently, taking on board individuals’ ideas and making them a reality along the way whilst providing a fun environment. To learn more about the role and the unique environment and culture that we offer please read on!
Key accountabilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Fully participate in team development projects to ensure that you deliver high quality software, architecture, systems and solutions.
- Complete discovery activity in order to determine the optimum solution design for the problem statement/requirement.
- Work within the remit of the project management methodology to deliver specified project objectives with the aim of achieving agreed deadlines, escalating any exceptions with rationale.
- Be able to provide up to date information on all development work.
- Conform to coding standards, code documentation, version and release control.
- Actively build your knowledge of latest development technologies by study and research to ensure you can proactively work on developments and seek feedback from your colleagues on your performance.
Experience required for the Full Stack Developer role:
Practical work experience with the Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below;
- .NET Framework using C#, ADO.Net, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI.
- T-SQL in a SQL Server environment
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Team Foundation Server
- Octopus Deploy
- Agile / Scrum
Why you should work for us:
- Location-wise, we are based across the road from Leeds station
- Our office setting is open plan and we work collaboratively as a team
- Smart casual is our dress code and we are open to flexible start and end times and some remote working (with agreement from your manager)
- To break up the day and to allow time away from your screen we have table football and a pool table in the office, we offer weekly fruit to keep the team healthy!
- Once a month we have an informal ‘’beer and crisps’’ get-together where we catch up on new developments and wins
- We also like to celebrate company success, funding legendary summer and winter parties. Teams also take part in a quarterly incentive which is linked to our performance against financial targets
- We use Agile scrum. As a company and indeed as a team we are constantly looking to be innovative. There will be some legacy inherited in this role however all our new solutions are built in cutting edge tech and we are confident that we can provide you with the best tools, tech and processes, we are always striving to improve!
- There are frequent opportunities internally to learn and grow into other fields / disciplines. Career progression is important to us
- We want to make your job easier, so we offer dual monitors, SSD, wireless keyboard/mice
- We provide lunch and tech talk sessions to help us to stay ahead of the game and are proud to produce monthly technical blogs
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Full Stack Developer role, please click ‘APPLY’ below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965294