Thorn Baker are looking for a Payroll Assistant / Book Keeper based in Clay Cross, this is a temp to perm position.
£9.50 to £10.50 per hour as temp to perm position as 12 weeks
Mon- Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm around 30 hours + per week
- Payroll and Book Keeping, must have used Sage Line 50 and qualified ASA Level 3 or equivalent
- Responsible for payroll for 100 clients, some monthly, some weekly some 4 weekly.
- Dealing with queries on a daily basis, amending salaries, producing reports, handling PAYE queries, building relationships.
- Creating the Payroll Database.
- Setting up new clients on payroll and creating client files for notes on procedures/changes.
- Setting up deductions/attachments, and recording SSP/SMP etc
- Handling new starters and leavers.
- Auto enrolment - initial set-up, configuring payroll software, assessing on processing etc
- Year end, P60’s and final FPS.
- P11D returns.
- CIS Returns.
- Mail merges and draft letters i.e. payroll increase, introducing auto enrolment, changeover to email etc
- Keeping payroll updated with tax code changes, address changes etc
- Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC.
- Raising schedule for payroll invoicing.
- Making payment to HMRC for PAYE on a monthly basis.
- Setting up PAYE online for employers.
Please apply online or call Francesca McCann at Thorn Baker on for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965657