Plant Maintenance Engineer
The Plant Maintenance department currently have an opportunity for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Plant Maintenance Engineer - Main duties:
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
- Attend to equipment failures, ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
- Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
- To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
- Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
The ideal Plant Maintenance Engineer:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
- 17th Edition, or equivalent.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Thank you for applying, if you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959485