Systems Engineer - Electronic Warfare
Job Role: Systems Engineer - Electronic Warfare
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £53,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Systems Engineer - Electronic Warfare - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £53,000
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team and contribute to (or take technical responsibility for) the design, development and integration of medium to large scale surveillance systems from conception to completion.
The successful candidate will be required to provide definition and/or design of elements in EW surveillance systems and define specification and validation of interfaces between component parts of a system. The candidate will be responsible for the preparation of design and/or purchasing specifications for subsystems or major items of equipment. The successful candidate will be involved with system integration and tuning and preparation of technical proposals, specifications and system level documentation.
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering processes, tools and techniques throughout the system lifecycle
- Proven experience with requirements Capture and Management
- SysML and UML for requirements analysis and system design
- DOORS knowledge and experience
- You should aspire to be innovative and results and delivery oriented
- Taking accountability and ownership over processes, project and ideas is key
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively to get the best from people
- Our client is a customer led organisation whether that be internal or external customers and so strive to deliver excellence in all they do
- Annual bonus plan
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Competitive pension plan
- Flexible working hours, with a 12pm finish on Fridays
- Free car parking
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Childcare scheme
- Access to a Financial Advisor and Occupational Health Service
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Clearance. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965027