My client based in Launceston is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Manager for their team. You will be running a mixed portfolio of clients and if you have Agriculture experience, that would be a bonus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare accounts for a range of businesses
- Experience of CGT/IHT
- Maintain client books
- Provide a high level of service to clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
You will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (may be QBE)
- Skilled in client retention
- Able to effectively maintain and develop client relationships
- A strong communicator and team player
- Ideally experienced in agricultural accounts
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant, although QBE will be considered. Please forward you details ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955762