Our client a fantastic financial institution/ professional services firm are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in the heart of London.
- Preparation of yearly budgets (and forecasts during financial year)
- Analysis of monthly results against budget and prepare analysis/reports for management
- Cashflow planning and forecasting
- Coordinate financial reporting and related information requirements with Group Finance (monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts etc)
- Coordinating/managing all info to outsourced accountants and auditors and ensuring smooth and correct preparation of monthly management accounts and annual accounts.
- Coordinating company secretary filings with accountants.
- Preparation of payment runs and relating banking administration
- Assist in coordination and completion of annual audit with auditors.
- Working with regulatory consultants on quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of compliance records, policies and procedures manuals etc
- Managing suppliers from a finance perspective (payment runs, checking invoices, service levels as per agreements, compliance with contracts etc).
- Ideally a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAA or CIMA)
- Solid experience in practical accounting in a financial institution or professional services firm
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effectively communicates throughout the business.
- Demonstrate good planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistently to tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and rules in UK and Europe
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964324