Internal Sales Engineer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Engineer to join the team based in Hungerford. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will benefit from a competitive salary, annual bonus programme and 25 days holiday per year.
They are a market leading manufacturer of custom engineered products with over 100 years of experience within the global compressor industry. They work across a number of industries including oil refining, petro-chemical and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) – designing, producing and delivering high quality precision engineered compressor components, lubrication systems and support services that deliver reliable performance. Their emphasis on quality and safety underpins all that they do.
They strive to recruit the best people, and provide them opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. They actively support their employees as they contribute to their shared success and achieve their full potential.
Working as part of the Internal Sales team the successful Internal Sales Engineer will:
- In conjunction with external sales colleagues, manage territories and a portfolio of customers to drive business growth.
- Provide technical support to the customer on the application of company products, including material selection.
- Prepare and issue technical quotes to customers.
- Process customer orders including collation of all necessary technical details required for manufacturing.
- Liaise with production and engineering departments and the customer to ensure job status is communicated throughout the manufacturing process.
The successful Internal Sales Engineer will also be expected to:
- Have a continuous improvement approach to all aspects of work and suggest improvements/changes where necessary.
- Be committed to learning and personal development.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe and allows the full release of human possibility.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required of the Internal Sales Engineer:
- A Levels in maths and science or HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational, analytical and strategic skills.
- Strong time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of enterprise software solutions (ERP) would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to become their Internal Sales Engineer, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966515