Compliance & Assurance Manager
Compliance & Assurance Manager - Pharmaceuticals, Runcorn £45000 - £60000
Your new company
Global healthcare & pharmaceuticals manufacturer
Your new role
You will be responsible for the roll out of & adherence to the Group Compliance Framework, adding value in this business partnering capacity. Through the course of your duties you will provide the organisation assurance to legal related topics during the evolution of normal operations for the UK business.
Duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Performing adequate local compliance risk management
- Implementation and surveillance of compliance policies and processes
- Monitoring the effectiveness and of the compliance management system
- Compliance policies/SOPs
- Supporting the conduct of internal audits
- Reviewing compliance enquiries and providing advice
- Implementing compliance communication and training measures
- Documenting interaction with HCPs
- Ensuring that Code of Conduct and other relevant compliance documentation is current, published and distributed to employees
- Supporting and developing the reporting tools used to drive corporate compliance in the local organisations
You will also be required to develop and maintain strong working relationships with Business Managers to ensure improved business awareness of compliance in the organisation, in addition this will allow effective horizon scanning for future compliance related activities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a strong commercial awareness, an appreciation for compliance and and an understanding of how it is implemented in a commercial environment. This is very much a business partnering role and as such you will be highly visible within the business, working utilising a hands on approach. You will be the main point of contact for advice across a range of areas including HR, operations, procurement & dispute resolution amongst others, exposure to these business areas will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude within an appreciation for processes, internal controls and experience in the development of policy & process documents.
What you'll get in return
In this role you will take ownership of a number of business processes, ensuring the UK arm of the organisation remains inc scope of the group compliance framework. In addition you will receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966279