This is an exciting role for a qualified ACA accountant with a strong understanding of financial reporting, who is looking to join an exciting real estate business at a time of real growth.
Our client is looking for an ACA qualified accountant with a proven track record of financial reporting, consolidations and who is a very strong communicator.
- Consolidation of monthly reports, including reviewing of reports generated from the country teams
- Fund financial reporting
- Management reporting with some analysis to be given to the senior team
- Partnering with the business heads on creating the annual plan process, specifically in regard to budgeting Europe wide
- Partnering with both Assistant and Group Financial Controller in outsourcing accounting function across Europe.
- ACA accountant
- A 2:1 level degree or above
- Staff management experience
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
Our client is looking to hire quickly, so If you are an outgoing ACA qualified accountant with a strong financial reporting background, then please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968226