Optimum Recruitment Group is working exclusively for an exceptionally successful organisation based in Leeds. Due to stable and well-managed growth as well as exciting plans for the future, they are now looking to strengthen further their finance team by the acquisition of a talented finance professional with proven managerial capabilities.
As FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for producing monthly management reports used by the senior business leaders for informed decision-making. You will lead the development and execution of the end-to-end reporting processes to increase effectiveness and maximise the insight provided to meet all internal and external stakeholder requirements.
Key Accountabilities :
- Deliver the end-to-end management reporting processes, including the preparation of executive and board reports along with internal and external management reporting.
- Responsible for budget and forecast production including cashflow planning.
- Review and challenge consolidated performance in order to provide insightful reporting, aligned to group.
- Support the SMT with M&A – acquisition financial modelling, integration and transformational activities affecting the business, working closely with project teams to deliver a smooth transition to enhanced processes and outputs within finance.
- Review, manage and co-ordinate processes improvements by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Act as a business partner for assigned stakeholders to support them in generating and interpreting business information and using it effectively to make informed business decisions.
- Proactive seeking of opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through best practice including systems review and process enhancement.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with significant post-qualified experience within a corporate accounting/reporting function
- A wealth of experience in reporting financial information
- Ownership and management of the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Extensive business partnering experience
- Transaction and close process management
- Governance risk and control financial modelling
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955830