Accounts Senior - Excellent Local Practice
A Brighton based firm with a great working environment are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
Our client are a local and regional accountancy firm based in Brighton. They have a stellar culture, great employees and can offer the chance to work with an exciting client base.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will have experience in:
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Focus and attention to detail is essential
- Proactive approach to work prioritization and time management
- Effective communicator and good at working in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
- Must be a car driver and hold a current license
Salary between £34,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957518