Assistant Nursery Manager - Brand new nursery
Assistant Nursery Manager required at Busy Bees Battersea
Do you want to work for the UK's leading childcare provider at a Brand New, purpose built nursery?
Are you looking to work for a company that values you and will give you future career opportunities?
Is your mission to deliver high quality childcare?
If you answered Yes to all of the above then click apply now!
Of all the nurseries in all the world, why choose this one?
- We are part of Busy Bees, the UK's largest nursery group with 98% of our nurseries rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted
- We will offer you the opportunity to gain further qualifications through our in-house Outstanding Training Provider (e.g. Leadership & Management qualifications)
- We will offer you endless career opportunities through our unique Talent Management Programmes
- Our Vision is: To give every child the best start in life
- Our Mission is: To deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that give every child a head start as they prepare for school
- Our child-centred approach promotes the development of creativity, individuality and self-confidence through working in partnership with parents to provide the highest standards of nursery care.
- We use a nursery specific electronic system to record all observations and child progress, diary entries etc.
- Our full time roles are only 40* hours per week
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Battersea Nursery.*
About our Battersea Nursery
Our brand new nursery is a purpose built nursery with the children's development and fun at the heart of the design. Spacious suites have been designed to have a homely feel while providing the children with separate areas for rest time, play, creative play and meal times. Our premier nursery offers a prime riverside location in the heart of London. We are easily accessible from the South side of Vauxhall Bridge, benefiting from excellent overground and underground rail services.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
We offer a fantastic package an Assistant Nursery Manager:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata'd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957652