Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Solutions Architect for a large organisation in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Experienced in a structured design environment, the ideal candidate will have an enterprise architecture qualification, with knowledge and working experience of industry frameworks and tools. An appreciation and understanding of local government applications would also be beneficial.
Candidates will have as minimum, a good understanding of, and ideally direct experience of operations , design and delivery of a range of the following technologies and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Family and Features
- Virtualisation Technologies, administration and management (VMware)
- SAN Configuration, administration and management
- Firewall administration and management (Nokia Checkpoint & Juniper)
- Citrix Server and Remote access products (Presentation 4, XenApp, Access Gateway)
- Veritas Backup Exec administration and management. Enterprise Class backup solutions
- Appreciation for Microsoft Enterprise Product family (SCCM, SCOM, OCS, Exchange 2010, Forefront family)
- Appreciation of moves towards web-based delivery of applications (SaaS/PaaS) including Google Apps for Work/Office 365 type systems
- Understanding and ideally experience in the deployment of cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Data Centre Management, monitoring and capacity planning solutions and technologies
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954357