Java Developer - 9552
Operations - Great Britain Woking, Surrey
If you have cut your teeth in either Front or back end App development then you could be great for this role!
Why work at Nielsen as a Java Developer?
- We are always striving to work with the best most cutting edge technology, currently partnered with Microsoft Azure you will be involved Cloud App Dev
- True Agile working methodology
- Part of a Small team where you will really shine as an Individual
- Be involved in new product Innovations
- Act as an Application Development Guru!
Be part of a new team as Nielsen looks to expand its digital portfolio. You will have endless expansion opportunities available across the Nielsen business if you choose to have a career with us. You will truly be able to act as an Application Development Guru!
Perks of the work!
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
- Additional Holiday purchase available (up to 10 extra days!)
- An opportunity to work within the global Entertainment sector
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
- Work in a proudly diverse environment
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Working as part of a small team you will be invaluable on all Java Developments (Both Back end and Front End)
- Develop new products and help transition existing legacy product to the Azure Cloud
- Challenge existing thinking and be able to drive products with the latest technology.
- Have started your career and gained some experience in an Application Development Java based role.
- Either Front End or Back End Java Experience
- A clear passion for Cloud development
- Have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Be comfortable working in large, complex technology environments
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio, and text - is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Woking,Surrey
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963580