Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer - Syston
Are you an Electrical Installations Engineer who wants to make the transition into becoming a Maintenance Engineer within the Manufacturing Industry?
Are you electrically qualified with experience working in Industrial environments?
Are you able to commute to Syston?
Do you want to work within a Fast paced Manufacturing environment?
If so then please read on!
Nicholas Associates Engineering are now recruiting for an Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer.
As the Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a well known brand within manufacturing who offers a strong budget for internal progression and training.
- Job Title: Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Syston based facility
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Base Salary: £42,000
- Overtime: Paid at £24.04 per hour
- Expected Earnings: £47,000 and upwards
- Shift: 4on 4off 19:00-07:00
- Benefits: Profit related bonus, Performance related pay, Pension to up to 7%, Private medical healthcare, onsite free parking.
Key responsibilities of the Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer:
- To maintain service and repair all automated machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Competent reading control circuit/schematic diagrams
- Knowledge/experience with Proximity switches
- Knowledge/experience with DC/AC Drives
- Knowledge/experience with Working with sensors
- Knowledge/experience with Control systems
- Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
- A mechanical understanding would be advantageous - gearboxes, pumps, pneumatics
- Knowledge of PLC's advantageous
- Electrically qualified - Must be able to present these at interview
In return for your experience as a Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer we can offer you:
- Basic Salary: £42,000
- Large organisation with opportunities of progression
- A strong budget for training
- Ongoing training and development on your existing skills
- Modern facility
Key Words: trainee electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, mechanical fitter, multi-skilled engineer, multi skilled engineer, mechanical engineer, multiskilled engineer, maintenance technician, mech fitter, electrical engineer, industrial engineer, electrical installations, junior engineer, trainee engineer.
Commutable from: Syston, Melton Mowbray, Oakham, Grantham, Nottingham, Leicester and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Industrial Electrician - Trainee Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on 01332 360055
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955715