Enterprise Integration Data Architect
Job Title: Enterprise Integration Data Architect
Corporate Title: Vice President
Deutsche Bank's Data Strategy is to create a holistic and consistent data architecture that puts data ownership in the hands of the business. The Data Execution Program is responsible for driving the implementation this Data Strategy.
You will be joining the platform as a Data Architect, helping to define data integration standards. You will be designing patterns that should be followed to achieve the goals of the data strategy, ensuring compliance with the firm's data principles and ultimately reducing costs and increasing control.
- Working with our team of Architects to define and document Data Integration Design Patterns and Data Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Ensuring consistent management and exposure of data
- Working with other Architects to define and document data standards in concordance with the Bank's data principles
- Driving the definition of data controls to meet business data control requirements
- Driving the definition of Meta Data models to support data integration control and audit points
- Managing the custodianship of the Bank's modelling artefacts such as enterprise logical data models
- Reviewing of models, schemas and interface solutions, ensuring they comply with agreed standards
- Chairing focus groups to resolve specific design issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven Data Architect experience with extensive data modelling and data integration architecture experience
- Experience in designing and building Data APIs / Data Services
- Experience of driving change and strategy through strong influencing skills
- Preferably from a Financial Services (Corporate or Investment Banking) background
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships and confident in managing and running senior Governance forums
- Knowledge of multiple Data Platforms
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms (including Hadoop) is preferred
- Proven Data Modelling skills including ERD and UML, PowerDesigner, Enterprise Architect Sparx, XML and XML Schemas / JSON and JSON Schemas / ProtoBuffer, REST APIs
- Previous exposure to Messaging solutions such as Kafka, JMS or MQ
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Solutions, Data Encryption, Data Masking, Data Security, Data Provenance and Lineage
- Prevous experience in Data Reporting and Analytics Platforms such as Qlikview or Tableau
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959484