Maintenance Engineer - Supervisor/Team Leader
Shift Pattern: Days only
I am working with a global manufacturer in the Barrow-Upon-Humber area who are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor/Team Leader to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
This position is for a Maintenance trained Team Leader to supervise and co-ordinate all electrical activities within the team.
The role will involve proactive maintenance repair of the machinery along with responsibility for the factory to produce the required products safely and to quality standards.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
• Install and maintain all electrical and electro-mechanical plant machinery
• Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system (PPM) to ensure that the machinery is in good working order.
• Fault find and repair any Electrical or Mechanical related problems on equipment.
• Demonstrate effective technical skills to support manufacturing operations.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and promote LEAN thinking.
Maintenance Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry with experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance schedules. You will also have an understanding of fault finding and schematics. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Electrical Engineering experience: experience working with PLC's is essential
• NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Hold a 17th edition certificate
For more information please call Tom Schwartz on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client in the search for this Maintenance Engineer. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953612