Our client is a leading high-end systems integrator with a proven background in complex, advanced security and integrated systems. They’re looking for an experienced installation/project engineer to work on a range of integrated security systems, mainly for a key client in the London, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire area.
You’ll provide design, technical and commissioning support as required on integrated IP CCTV, access control systems and to deliver projects that meet the requirements of the design specification while remaining sensitive to costs, budgets and timescales.
- Review of system design prior to installation works and highlighting of any apparent technical, functional or compatibility issues.
- Ensure the system is installed and functions in accordance with all relevant industry standards and that activities comply with customer and company health and safety procedures.
- Build a strong relationship with all stakeholders.
- Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirements.
- Conducting project handover and ensuring all relevant documents are passed to the Project Manage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the industry.
- Strong technical skills in IP CCTV and Access Control systems, ideally at a higher-level.
- Experience or certification in Lenel or Genetec would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in installation, commissioning and design would be advantageous
- Demonstrable knowledge of IP technology and knowledge of networking (e.g. Cisco, CCNA, TCP/IP, routing, switching) is a bonus.
£45,000 + OT + bonus + car + travel time pay, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965768