Temporary Purchase Ledger
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Solihull, to appoint a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. The successful candidate will be keen on self-development and would enjoy a challenge.
About Our Client
The Client are a market-leader in providing investment data and technology to financial institutions and advisors. They are located in the Birmingham Business Park within easy access of Birmingham International station.
Duties will involve:
- Sending invoices to relevant personnel for authorisation within a day of receipt, and entering details on the invoice register.
- Checking that returned invoices are correctly approved in accordance with the authorisation manual and logging the date received on the invoice register.
- Coding authorised invoices
- Deal with all supplier queries in a timely manner, by letter and phone, to avoid payment demands and final notices
- Check supplier statements on receipt and request copy invoices where necessary
- Chase personnel at all levels for invoices that have been sent for authorisation and not returned
- Processing all monthly expenses on Concur and ensuring staff are aware of and adhere to the deadlines.
- Maintaining the Purchase Invoice email in-box and ensuring that all emails are dealt with in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk (minimum 1 years)
- Will have experience with Concur (and ideally with Sage)
- Immediately available
- Happy to get stuck in to a variety of tasks including answering the phone, filing and ad hoc duties
- Can-do attitude
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959264