Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are currently partnering a huge £2bn turnover European Manufacturing business based in Middleton, North Manchester to recruit for a Senior Accounts Payable position to be based within their close-knit Finance Team.
They are looking to offer a very generous package including a salary of £22-000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + benefits including cash bonus and early finish on Friday's.
The business are part of a very large group turning over around £2bn. Their head office is based in Europe, however they have a smaller finance office and manufacturing facilities based at their Middleton site. They have undergone sustained growth throughout the past few years, and expect this to continue throughout 2018 and beyond.
The role is a fantastic Senior Accounts Payable position where you will have control over the Purchase Ledger. There is also a progression path on offer if this is something that you are looking for, with potential movement into a more senior Analyst role within the next 18-24 months. They key responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing of supplier invoices onto the system
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Payment run for external suppliers
- Processing payments in Citibank and associated posting
- Maintenance of Bellin system to ensure all approved intercompany invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of Creditors and associated accounts at month end
- Assist in the intercompany reconciliation done for half and full year
- Weekly download of timesheets into excel ready to analyse
- Prepare excel analysis and liaise with Production Manager and Managing Director to complete timesheets
- Cover for payroll as necessary
- Cover for other finance functions as needed
- Assist in year-end statutory audit
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954619