Group Financial Accountant
My client is looking to secure a talented ACA Qualified Accountant who is keen to take on a group role which is integral in the businesses growth strategies and acquisition plans in 2018 / 2019
My client is an instantly recognisable brand who are known for progressing and developing talent within the business.
My client is looking to attract a talented Financial Accountant who is looking for either their first/second move from a practice environment, or from a Group role within Commerce and Industry.
This role will report directly to the Group Financial Controller who is a Big 4 prize winner. They are keen to bring in a skilled individual from Practice or Industry who is looking to take on the GFC's stewardship and continue to drive effective reporting within the group.
You will receive training and exposure to:
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting,
- Statutory Financial Reporting at Group level
- Variances against Actual's
- Identifying Business Acquisitions
- Due Diligence on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Accounting Services and Month-end Closing
- Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
- Develop analytical models to estimate the impact of different scenarios, assisting in the business decision making process
- We are looking for a talented ACA or ACCA who is hungry for progression and development in a C&I environment.
- Excellent Communication skills and experience of working in a highly communicative environment. Experience of tailoring financial information to specific audience will be of real benefit.
My Client is one of the UK's leading organisations who provides support to the fast paced Retail industry.
Salary & Benefits
As Group Financial Accountant my client is looking circa £50,000 plus bens
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954738