Python Developer Data Hedge Fund
Python Developer London to £90k
Python Developer (Data Pandas NumPy Linux Docker). Are you a skilled Python Developer with a keen interest in data looking for your next challenge? Work on complex Greenfield projects for a technology driven, cutting edge Hedge Fund that invest in sports betting markets. You’ll be based in fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
As a Python Developer you’ll collaborate with Data Scientists to build new iterations of the data science / data analysis platforms to enable better investment decisions. You’ll be working on Greenfield projects across the full development lifecycle as part of a successful team; working with modern software development practices such as Agile TDD with Unit testing within a distributed systems, microservices architecture.
- Strong Python development skills including Pandas and NumPy
- Keen to work closely with Data Scientists with a genuine interest in business and technology / commercial acumen
- Linux OS
- Experience of building services to run on Docker
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud platform
- Collaborative team player with strong communication / interpersonal skills
As a Python Developer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2582 for a confidential discussion about this Python Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955675