SITE ENGINEERING MANAGER
Site Engineering Manager required for a manufacturing company based in Wakefield area. Salary is circa £45,000 - £50,000
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Managing maintenance and facilities procedures and ensuring risk and method statements are compliant with current legislation
- Management of a maintenance team
- Leading continuous improvement activities and ensuring plant machinery works for the business
- Site maintenance budgets
- Reviewing engineering competency and ensuring training and development plans are implemented to meet the business needs
- Developing and implementing robust PPM systems
- Heading OEE loss production programmes
- Mentoring site managers on engineering issues
Successful candidates should have the following;
- Qualified in a related engineering discipline
- IOSH ideally
- Experience of engineering (projects and maintenance) within a production environment
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques
- TPM methodology awareness
- Predictive maintenance techniques
- People management & Coaching experience
- Customer Focus
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
If you do not wish for your details to be stored by Arlington Moore or you do not wish to be contacted by email or text please log onto our website and go to the ‘contact’ page to unsubscribe.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Engineering which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965434