Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading not for profit organisation as their Purchase Ledger Manager based in the North of Leicestershire.
My client is a superb not for profit organisation with an excellent reputation across its market place. The organisation have grown rapidly and are seeking a strong Senior Purchase Ledger specialist to lead their team of Purchase Ledger Clerks. You will work within an evolving and changing organisation with scope to support the improvement of processes as the company grows further.
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Manager will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the Purchase Ledger function of 5 staff
- Establish and monitor all KPI's ensuring all invoices are accurately processed within required parameters
- Staff training, guidance, recruitment and all 121s
- Reporting to the Group FC on all aspects of Accounts Payable and cash flow
- Establish robust working procedures and ensure continuous improvement and development of a fast evolving AP function
- Support all Regional Managers in the thorough understanding of essential AP processes and principals, conducting meetings and offering detailed guidance to ensure adherence
- Ensuring ledger is efficiently closed and all month end processes are accurately reported on
You will have strong previous management exposure and be able to demonstrate relevant skills in the establishing of accounts payable improvements and robust processes in a multi site organisation
Permanent employment, excellent salary and benefits,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965425