This popular primary school located in South West London is seeking an enthusiastic KS1 Teacher for a position to commence ASAP on a full time basis.
- Good student behaviour across the school and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Friendly staff who are positive about developing their teaching
- A supportive leadership team with a clear vision for an outstanding school
- A spacious and stimulating learning environment
- A school that is dedicated to equality and valuing diversity
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant KS1/KS2 teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Able to inspire your colleagues and pupils alike and want to further develop your leadership skills through excellent CPD and support
The school aims to provide pupils with first hand experiences through visits and visitors, embracing new technology and offering stimulating lessons for children. In addition an exciting and stimulating curriculum helps high standards of achievements for all.
This position will require successful candidates to have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS or be eligible to apply for this.
In addition, relevant KS1/2 teaching experience will be crucial and previous experience of a subject lead would be a bonus. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely school in a brilliant location. If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this role, please email an updated CV asap to find out more about the school.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967687