Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager - FinTech
A World leading FinTech is seeking an experienced Partnership Marketing Manager to join their Regional team. You will work with selected Strategic Partners to orchestrate a Global strategic plan.
Location: London. Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + benefits + discretionary bonus.
Partnership Marketing Manager key Responsibilities:
- Act as key point of contact between marketing leaders and selected partners
- Oversight of branding, collaterals and registration processes to ensure consistency in approach
- Formulate the Global Marketing plan as per the Company business plan
- Attend partner events to ensure the business is aligned to their business visions
- Planning, aligning and co-ordinating the execution of marketing programmes across multiple partners
- Negotiation and management of the regional partner marketing budget
- Track, measure and analyse marketing initiatives
- Support the regional sales team to drive attendance to Partners Centre of Excellence
- Drive the execution of joint content creation, webinars and digital/social media marketing
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience working within Partnership/Alliance Marketing OR Business Development
- Financial Services OR Software industry experience
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please do apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966840