Global Digital Finance Manager
My client are seeking a qualified accountant with strategical mindset who can demonstrate excellent financial and commercial acumen.
The role has the chance to challenge to evaluate the global digital change programme, and support financial modelling in business cases.
Working closely with CFO this role will involve co-ordinating and liaising across finance and digital teams to build robust financial reporting to support senior leadership across Global digital and the Group
My client are a FTSE 100 multinational insurance firm with global operations.
Whilst already cementing their place as one of the leading insurance firms, they are now focusing on digital growth and have invested heavily to develop into world leaders within the sector.
Working as part of a flexible central team to deliver the following:
- Preparing Global Digital month end reporting to support Global Digital Executive, International Steering Group and Digital CFO.
- Working with the markets to report, challenge and provide business insight on the key trading, financial and operational KPIs that will inform decision making to achieve plan and ambition
- Enhancing the monthly reporting and ensuring the process is automated, robust and simplified by populating from the existing financial reporting tools and systems used in the markets where possible
- Supporting, as required, with the reporting and management of all costs across Global Digital
- Preparing Global Digital 3 year financial plan for delivery to the Global Digital Exec, and support Group FP&A teams
- Supporting the Global Digital budgeting and forecasting processes and helping to embed a wider performance management framework for Group Digital
- Providing financial input and challenge to evaluate digital and direct propositions and support financial modelling in business cases for submission
- To build good understand of the local market digital strategies
- To own the relationships with the finance teams in the local markets and build strong working relationships across the Global Digital community providing all finance support as required
To be considered, you must be have the following attributes/experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Commercial acumen
- Life/GI knowledge
- Experience of anaplan (desired)
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovative solutions
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Excellent planning / organising skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation along with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations to add value to the business
- Proactive problem-solving
Excellent career prospects in a highly exciting and global role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955052