Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Double Day shift
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and have undergone fantastic investment. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to work on a double day shift
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- electrically biased
- Able to PLC fault find
- Hold an electrical qualification
- Comfortable working on sensors, relays, variable speed drives
- Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury, Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80956257