Senior Network Support Engineer - CCNP/WIFI
Senior Network Support Engineer - CCNP/WiFi
I am working with a large UK company who are looking for a strong Network Engineer with extensive experience across WiFi technologies as well as your standard routing and switching equipment. The environment is mainly Cisco, although you will need to have knowledge across other vendors such as HP and Juniper.
This role is mainly support, dealing with all high level network issues that are raised via the service desk, although there will be some project involvement. To be considered for this position you will need the following skills and experience:-
- Strong experience within a Cisco environment, certified to at least CCNP
- Strong experience across multi-vendor environments, including Cisco, Juniper and HP switches.
- Knowledge of network analytical tools such as Wireshank
- Strong experience across WIFI solutions
- Experience with Nexus and load balancers a real advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954491