Our client, a major firm in the provision of Financial and wealth planning services is seeking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner to join their expanding team.
- Support the Financial Planning team in developing, growing and retaining their portfolio of Clients.
- Validating and checking valuations
- Researching and analysing information for client solutions to ascertain viability and ensure due diligence criteria have been fully met
- Preparing reports ensuring all areas of the client's financial situation are addressed, by cross referencing validation and identifying needs and opportunities
- Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency at all times and in a timely manner
- Assisting with compliance functions to ensure the business remains compliant with regulatory requirements, including file checking, product research and preparing suitability letters
- Communicating with clients and providers at all levels via telephone, post or email
- High competency and sound operating knowledge of technical financial planning systems.
- Previous experience with Financial Planning
- Flexible team player
- Effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4) essential
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 6) desirable
Salary: £35k - £40k
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, or to meet the demands of the business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954820