Patent Secretary role £25k-£30k per annum based in Central Cambridge
Your new company
Our client is a modern highly successful and vibrant firm specialising in the field of Patent & Trade Marks.
Your new role
With their HQ in London they have an established and growing office in Cambridge where they now have an opportunity for a Patent secretary.
You will be primarily supporting 2 attorneys but assisting with the wider group of attorneys, with all things secretarial, where necessary.
Some of the duties for this role include, but are not limited to:·
- Updating and amending records accordingly on internal database
- Performing various secretarial tasks including billing, digital dictation and audio transcription typing duties
- Liaising with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Liaising with the EPO and UKIPO regarding patent applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Managing travel arrangements, diary management and booking business/client meetings
What you'll need to succeed
The department seeks highly organised individuals who enjoy the day to day pressures of IP work and who are keen to take on an active role. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and used to dealing with fee-earner deadlines, as well as managing and processing their own related workload. Good patents knowledge and experience is therefore an essential requirement for this role, as the candidate will be expected to provide key secretarial/formalities support to fee-earners. If you are an experienced Patent secretary with confidence in Formalities and Records processes we'd like to hear from you.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum within a leading organisation. This is a full time permanent position working 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968612