Lead Systems Engineer
Lead Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced Lead Systems Engineer who would love to work for a company which is an international leader in its field? Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? If so, I have the perfect job for you!
Due to company expansion, our Client is looking for a Lead Systems Engineer to work within the Advanced Lasers sector to lead the engineering activities on a current strategic laser project.
Not only is our Client an award winning and highly accredited company; they are also at the cutting edge of electronic and information technologies for defence systems etc, aerospace and land security etc. Their products help those in the services to return home, and to save the lives of those in need. If this wasn't enough to prove how outstanding this company are, a large proportion of engineers working there have chartered status, so you would be working very closely with highly skilled professionals!
Lead Systems Engineer- Key responsibilities:
* Lead Engineering activities of a multi-discipline engineering team.
* Deliver Engineering Solutions on time to cost and performance.
* Own and manage design compliance against requirements.
* Provide Engineering Support to Operations.
* Pro-active management of Engineering Risk and Opportunity.
* Define and implement Cost reduction opportunities
* Define and maintain engineering estimates, plans and schedules.
* Support project manager with monthly status / progress reports.
* Provide primary interface and support to Sales and Marketing Team including off-site support to trials activities.
Do you have a Degree in an Engineering well-rounded engineering experience in all phrases of the lifecycle? Have you previously worked in a Team leader or Principal Engineer role that included customer/supplier relations and working with IPTS? Would you describe yourself as a Leader who can encourage, educate and communicate well with engineers within your team and customers both internally and externally?
If you answered 'YES' to these questions then what are you waiting for? Apply now so you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953469