- Full Time
- You'll need at least 3+ years in an automation testing role
- Experiences in different delivery methodologies Agile, or Waterfall.
- Ability to create and implement an appropriate test strategy for a project, regardless of the delivery methodology that is being used.
- Capable of producing workable test estimates and can deliver.
- Sound understanding of test management and defect tracking tools and good practice in the use of these tools.
- Experience leading the test activities on a project.
- Use of open-source tools/frameworks (E.g., Selenium-WebDriver, JUnit/TestNG).
- Non-functional testing experience
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Quality focused.
- Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base).
- 37.5 hours a week
- While the office is growing travel to other locations will be required, all travel will be during work hours and fully expensed
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969484