Senior Finance Partner
Cambridge, United Kingdom - Our client, a listed, international technology group, is seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Partner to join the business, following a recent acquisition. It is an exciting time to join the business, as it continues to grow both organically and via acquisition.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Finance Partner will work on both group finance and divisional finance projects. Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing reporting and providing analysis to enable an improvement on project profitability. In addition, you will be a critical part of the ongoing integration of the newly acquired business, working with the various accountants & consultants to drive the quality and sophistication of processes, including assisting with the implementation of a new ERP system. The role is primarily project based and so will be a varied role.
Key responsibilities include;
* Working with the consulting teams to establish KPI's & reports that help improve project efficiencies
* Developing financial reporting for divisional businesses that increase the management of financial risks and improve profitability
* Identify improvements in the finance process for project accounting & implement these changes, involving influencing key stakeholders
* Analysis of month end results to ensure accuracy as well as to interpret for senior managers
* Understand the pricing models used by the group and identify opportunities for enhancement of profitability
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong analytical/commercial mind-set. This will be coupled with strong interpersonal skills as you will be influencing and challenging stakeholders in the business. The role will require 30-40% travel (both within the UK & Internationally).
In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953505