Chartered Manager- Degree Apprenticeship
Chartered Manager- Degree Apprenticeship
Would you like the opportunity to earn a degree whilst developing your professional skills within a global market leading organisation?
DHL Supply Chain are the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for our customers across a variety of industries. Those customers range from everyday retail names like M&S, Primark and Morrison's to other larger brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Virgin Trains and EasyJet.
Our investment into our entry level talent enables you to gain practical experience and really grow into becoming our future leaders! Delivered in partnership with the Open University, our Degree Apprenticeship offers you practical, hands-on experience whilst supporting you towards your Chartered Management Degree!
What can you expect?
In your first three years, you will experience a range of structured placements across our warehouse, transport and functional operations giving you the opportunity to gain real life experience! In your final year, you will specialise in your preferred area, whilst completing your endpoint assessment.
You will experience working within fast paced sites and environments and through our formal learning will begin to take responsibility and see progression. Our entry level talent programmes are built to develop leaders and you will be supported and empowered to actively get involved with different teams to achieve high impact results that will really make a difference to our business.
In partnership with the Open University, the Chartered Management Degree is designed to build an individual's capability to successfully manage people, projects, operations and services. To support you in balancing your work and studies, one day a week out of five will be classed as a study day.
All of our apprentices are supported by a strong network and receive regular performance feedback and personal development planning.
By the end of our Apprenticeship, you will have developed the professional knowledge combined with the skills and behaviours to successfully manage operations!
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover modules including:
- Operational Strategy
- Project Management
- Business & Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital Business & New Technologies
- Leading & Developing People
- Developing Collaborative Relationships
- Standard University entry criteriaapplies:
- 260 UCAS points (104+ UCAS points from September 2017 under the new UCAS tariff system) grade C GCSE English and Mathematics or;
- Completion of a Level 3 Apprenticeship/professional qualification in a relevant discipline or;
- Recognised and equivalent qualification
- Passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the Supply Chain & Logistics industry in the UK market post-academia
- Flexible in approach to working styles, shifts and roles
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the apprenticeship
- Confident communicator - able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the apprenticeship
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
What will you get in return?
This is an amazing opportunity for you to earn whilst you learn in the workplace, you will gain real experience whilst studying towards a business degree!
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday and retail discounts.
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us and contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960701