An opportunity exists on the South Coast for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to lead a high performing team of Engineers within a leading Energy, Waste & Recycling business.
My client is a UK leading business specialising in renewable energy, recycling and waste management. They are at the forefront of innovative processes leading the industry forward.
- Lead a team of highly skilled, multi-skilled engineers
- Plan, organise and where necessary to undertake preventative, planned and breakdown maintenance to MRF plant and equipment.
- Ensure continuous improvement projects are seen through to a successful conclusion
- Uphold and exceed standards of safety ensuring all work areas are kept tidy by adopting a 'clean as you go' approach at all times
- Be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the required standards
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices.
- Management experience or ability to step into a management position
- Formal Engineering qualification
- 17th Edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- Formal experience of working within an Engineering environment in a multi-skilled role with electrical bias
- Experience of PLC control systems and inverter drives
- Maintenance of process plant and equipment including materials handling equipment; safe systems of work
- Work for a innovative market leader a the forefront of the UK's green economy
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969530