Sales Ledger Clerk
Your new company
A well-established organisation based in Barnsley are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk ensure cash collection is achieved and customers payments obtained by agreed terms through the maintenance and control of the sales ledger.
Your new role
As a Sales Ledger Clerk your duties will include:
- Turn around new accounts in set times.
- Resolving queries.
- Create sales invoices.
- Cash collection.
- Reporting and liaising with sales teams and customer service on a daily basis.
- Ensuring orders are released or have valid reason to hold.
- Organising own time in the maintenance of the sales ledger to maximise profits of the company and minimise bad debts.
- Reviewing customers credit limits.
- Reconciling accounts and minimise overdue accounts using various methods to ensure DSO targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure customer accounts are maintained within their credit limits.
What you'll need to succeed
Be immediately available or have a short notice, good working knowledge of Excel - V look ups, pivot tables, macros and experience within credit control.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary of between £16,000 to £17,000
Working between Monday - Friday, 37.5 hour week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968188