Junior QA Analyst
Junior QA Analyst
Shortlist Recruitment have an exciting requirement for a Junior QA Analyst to join an industry leading company based in Liverpool. Having experienced a sustained period of growth they require a Junior QA Analyst ideally with automation experience to join their development team.
The Junior QA Analyst will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and expertise in this area. They will be a part of the implementation of first-class products which will be key to the amazing progress this company is making.
The Junior QA Analyst will be enthusiastic, team-orientated, hold a real passion for testing, share best practice, champion the product and a desire to become an expert in the company. You will actively assist in all aspects of testing; preparation, review and execution.
The Junior QA Analyst will be directly involved in all testing (manual and automated) and will assist in test plans at all stages of product life-cycle. You be an integral part of the team and, in time, grow into a pivotal role in the progression and implementation of automated testing within the company.
- Ensure software operates as designed and is compliant with functional and non-functional requirements
- Achieve Sprint goals by actively participating in the lifecycle working closely with the Developers
- Define user stories by working with the development team to determine an understanding of the requirements
- Produce test documentation
- Work with in-house support team to diagnose and resolve customer and internal issues
- Write, execute, and report on API tests and back end database testing
- Actively assist in building, maintaining and upgrading test environments.
Essential Skills and requirements:
- Strong agile experience of testing in a commercial environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A sound understanding of agile testing methodologies and of defect management
- Testing online applications
- Installing and configuring software
- An excellent eye for UI design
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum environments
- 1-2 years plus relevant expertise of premium Software development within a professional environment
The position is based in Liverpool City Centre. The role is commutable from The Wirral, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn.
You will be eligible for a salary of up to £23,000 with great benefits.
Click on the link to APPLY for this position
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80971422