Purchase Ledger Clerk for dynamic fast paced office environment.
Fast growing business based out of Brighton.
- Completing duties assigned by the Financial Director
- Handling queries
- Working with invoices
- Batching high volumes of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries
- Networking with Suppliers and Sub-Contractors (Electricians)
- Main point of contact for Supplier queries
- Answering telephones
- Experience of Accounting software. We use Mamut which is similar to Sage.
- Experience of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good Customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload
- Good time management skills
- Smart presentation
- Be willing to do any task given and work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Eligible to work in the UK
Competitive salary, workplace pension and 20 days holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968311