3 Month Temp Payroll - Near Chester - £10-£13 P/H
Your new company
You will be working for a market leading manufacturing organisation based near Chester, they are looking to expand their current Payroll team to meet the demands of their business.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager.
Key duties will include:
* Paying over 1000 employees per month
* Completing Payroll from start to finish
* SSP, SMP, Pensions and HMRC
* Processing starters and leavers, national insurance, tax, holiday pay
* Checking and dispatching pay slips
* Inputting payroll summary details onto spreadsheets
* Dealing with any enquiries that employees may have
* General ad hoc tasks
What you'll get in return
Working Monday - Friday over 37.5 hours you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and knowledge while working for a market leading company with the potentially to receive an extension or permanent role for the right candidate.
If you have previous payroll experience (preferably CIPP qualified but not vital) and are immediately available please contact me.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969080