Senior Systems Engineer - Cyber Security
Job Role: Senior Systems Engineer - Cyber Security
Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £53,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Senior Systems Engineer - Cyber Security - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £42,000 - £53,000
As part of the Cyber Security Division, our client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who can be responsible for the management of a team on a day to day basis to deliver the solution to cost, schedule and quality. This will include generation of associated engineering plans, estimates and schedules and coordinating design reviews. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Chief Engineer and assist them with ensuring quality of all engineering output.
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering processes, tools and techniques throughout the system lifecycle for scope, progress and quality control
- Model based systems engineering; SysML and UML for requirements management/analysis and system design
- Estimation, including non-implementation aspects e.g. VV&T, trials planning, qualification testing, project lifecycle selection & impact
- Experience of design and delivery of complex embedded systems using FPGA, DSP and general purpose processor
- DOORS knowledge and experience
- Understanding of hardware and network test equipment
- Team leadership or the ability to act as a Technical Author
- You should aspire to be innovative and results and delivery oriented
- Taking accountability and ownership over processes, project and ideas is key
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively to get the best from people
- Our client is a customer led organisation whether that be internal or external customers and so strive to deliver excellence in all they do
- Annual bonus plan
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Competitive pension plan
- Flexible working hours, with a 12pm finish on Fridays
- Free car parking
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Childcare scheme
- Access to a Financial Advisor and Occupational Health Service
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Clearance. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965026