Graduate FX Broker
Graduate FX Broker
Salary: £18,000 Basic - High OTE
Our client are currently seeking candidates to join their company as a Graduate FX Broker. They are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provide in the UK. The successful candidate will join their Broker team and undergo a 12-month training academy to help you better understand the markets, economics, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, they pride themselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to their clients and our employees, keeping their customers happy will be the most important role for anyone here at Currency Solutions.
Key Responsibilities include
- Deliver excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Researching and generating profitable new business while identifying other profit angles.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Most importantly to learn and develop.
- Attend meetings / Develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead Qualification: Ensure Leads in CRM System are Valid and Complete
- Qualify lead to ensure that the lead has an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of our minimum requirements
- Offer Hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
The right candidate:
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trust worthy and transparent in everything.
- Strong and articulated communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic related subject, although we will consider candidates without a degree education if you have the right “work ethics” and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to get up to speed in your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client's language
- Proven communication and listening skills
- Confidence is key.
Salary and Additional Benefits:
Basic Salary: £18,000 (Year1), £25,000 (Year 2), up to £45k (Year 3)
- Individual Bonus which allows you to double your basic salary. You can earn OTE over £100,000.
- Annual Salary Reviews – As long as targets are met you can expect your salary to increase year on year.
- As your base salary grows on year on year as well as your OTE
- 12 Months intensive training (both modular and on the job coaching)
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression ®ular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
If you feel you are suitable for their Graduate FX Broker position please apply now.
Graduate FX Broker, Junior FX Broker, FX Sales, Foreign Exchange, Trainee FX Broker, FX Currency Consultant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968644