Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 3 Positions (Food/FMCG)
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 3 Positions (Food/FMCG)
Job Type: Permanent
Shifts: Continental Shifts (working days & nights - 4 on,4 off)
Salary: £37,500 - £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Competitive Pension, Life assurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme, 22 days holiday, family/friends discount and other flexible benefits.
- Qualified/Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Experience working in a Food or FMCG environment in areas such as electrical/controls equipment, fault finding on PLC's, hydraulics, pneumatics, presses, palletising, filling, coding, conveying, labelling etc
- Have the ability to work within a team and also on own initiative with a confident and collaborative approach, combined with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate consistent delivery to both internal and external customers
- A good understanding of HACCP principles
- Ideally IEE qualifications up to 17th edition
- Significant experience of dealing with planned maintenance
- Project work
- Some reactive maintenance
Having undergone further expansion with 3 new product lines and continued growth are you prepared to rise to the challenge?
Our clients Food business is dedicated to manufacturing excellence, driving product quality, people safety, food safety and reliability. You'll have a strong drive to identify opportunities for equipment improvement and be keen to develop your career to build your skills and knowledge in an exciting and fast paced environment.
With this growth is the need to add 3 additional multi-skilled engineers to the business to work in close conjunction with production, safety and hygiene, driving a mixed agenda of planned and reactive work.
The team undertake planned and preventative maintenance and are encouraged to use their engineering skills and experience to develop robust solutions and long-term fixes.
There is a variety of tasks that can range from general plant maintenance to improving plant reliability and diagnosing problems before they develop. technical skills and get you involved in other initiatives alongside our safety teams and improvement initiatives.
Being part of the engineering maintenance team, you will be encouraged and supported to gather your ingredients form them into a dough and bake new ideas whilst driving change at pace. Within a business that works as a team to achieve the slice of career you are carving out to achieve.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for the attention of Amy Thornton or call for a confidential chat on 01484 645269.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment Ltd, who operate as an employment business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967024