Pricing & Rebates Analyst
The Pricing & Rebates co-ordinator is part of a team responsible for the pro-active managing of promotional invoices, and managing corresponding rebate accruals in collaboration with Business Finance and Sales, as well as ensuring efficient and accurate pricing data is maintained in a timely manner. This role also supports and covers for the Pricing Co-ordinator to take ownership in driving accurate and timely pricing transactions with our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify promotional invoices for validity and provide instructions to process subsequent credit notes
- Identifying, tracking and effective escalation of rebate and pricing queries, issues bringing them to resolution.
- Manage promotional invoices alongside CBM to ensure accounts are up to date and issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Analyse and negotiate resolution of rebate audit queries received from retailers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Finance as well as Retail customers
- Participate in the Pricing task weekly rota undertaking various pricing activities.
- Ensuring timely and accurate setting up and changing of pricing and rebates in the Promax system to prevent queries
- Identify, tracking and escalating issues in timeliness and accuracy of the above in a proactive manner and recognising opportunities for improvements with the ambition of identifying and preventing inaccurate invoices before they are sent to the customer
- Analytical/Numerical: Ability to interpret financial data, solid Excel skills. Strong SAP skills would be advantageous
- Attitude: positive and ‘can do’ attitude of a team player. Ability to handle multiple projects at a given time with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Communication: Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver information with clarity.
- Experience in a Pricing or Commercial environment would be an advantage
Fluency in English is essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80958920