Lift Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lift Service Engineer to join a highly successful independent lift company for a route based in NW London.
My client has a history of over 150 years in lift servicing, maintenance, repairs and installation as well as working in mobility, escalators and loading systems. They currently hold a diverse portfolio of customers across a wide range of sectors. They have branches all over the UK, and are currently recruiting offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified service engineer to cover a service route in NW London based from their branch in Romford, Essex.
The role for the successful applicant will involve;
- Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits.
- Attending lift breakdown call-outs to carry out minor lift repairs.
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with the company's new and existing clients.
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 standby rota on a 1 in 4 basis.
- Solving issues across a portfolio of the company's and third party lifting equipment and carrying out basic LG1 examinations.
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Lift Engineer will hold;
- An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Servicing and Maintenance
- A valid UK driving license.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Experience in a similar previous role.
The package for the successful engineer will offer;
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company van for work use.
- All tools and training on new equipment.
- Company pension scheme.
- Several high-street and restaurant perks.
- Overtime opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills my client, please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964726