Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The successful Financial Analyst (FP&A) will be joining at a very exciting time as my client is building a world class FP&A team.
You will be responsible for providing reports, analysis, insights and recommendations to support the executive board with the continued growth
My client is a rapidly expanding listed Science and Research business based in Chiswick. The client is well position to continue their growth in to international markets. They are building their commercial team over the coming year and this is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre individual to join this business at a very exciting time.
The Financial Analyst (FP&A) will be responsible for:
- Financial support for the companies expanding international operations
- Coordinate the collection efforts and analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Work on multiple projects spanning various topics simultaneously
- Provide analytical support to multiple departments throughout the company
- Presenting insights and recommendations to executive management
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Forecasting and monthly variance analysis
The successful Financial Analyst (FP&A) will be
- ACA / CIMA qualified
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Excellent teaming and partnering with many stakeholders and partners
- Comfortable working in dynamic surroundings with high performance standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
If you are from practice, experience in corporate finance, strategy, investment banking or consulting would be an advantage.
The Financial Analyst (FP&A) role comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954871