Shared Infrastructure Principal Software Engineer
Job Role: Shared Infrastructure Principal Software Engineer
Location: South-West London
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Shared Infrastructure Principal Software Engineer - Permanent - South-West London - Excellent Salary!
Would you like to participate fully in capturing requirements, designing, implementing and testing the Shared Infrastructure system? Our client currently has a vacancy for a Shared Infrastructure Principal Software Engineer.
This role will also provide you with the opportunity to define a career path with a wealth of options. The projects you'll be involved in will set new standards, and form the backbone of the company's client for decades to come.
- Offering guidance and taking a lead role within the team
- Producing software applications with associated design material
- Carrying out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team
Your skills and qualifications:
A strong software engineering background with experience in the following:
- C# experience
- WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) experience
- Python experience
- Agile development process
- Serial Communication CLI
- You will be able to hit the ground running, with experience working in a multi-disciplined engineering environment, displaying flexibility in response to changes in tasking and priorities
- Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan
- We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts
- Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965015