Engineering Manager (PPM & Projects)
Great role for a skilled engineering manager, niche business, great people to work with. Plenty of things to get involved in from a day to day and project basis. It’s a 6 month contract but there’s a reasonable possibility of extension because the business we’re working with are growing.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and skill set;
- Extensive PPM experience within manufacturing / FMCG
- An ability to review and if needed implement current / future SOP’s
- Experience of managing 3rd party contractors
- Can manage slightly temperamental machines (the people are great!)
- Experienced in running CI projects
- Experience of both mechanical and electrical engineering would be highly useful
You’ll essentially be managing a review of our client’s PPM and implementing new schedules and processes, so we need someone with a really strong eye for what needs sorting.
To £40,000 depending on experience. Unique benefits package
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Office Support, HR and Logistics.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - https://
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957746