Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk to process invoices from global suppliers assisting team to achieve on time payment of supplier accounts based in West Sussex
Due to the rural location of the premises you must have your own transport
You will review and respond to supplier statements to reduce risk of overdue and suspended accounts which can lead to delay of orders. You will have previous Purchase ledger experience and knowledge of Sage or similar accounting system. Be numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and have god computer literacy, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Match and approve invoices, obtain approval from other departments when required.
· Code, batch and input a high volume of invoices to Sage and file accordingly
· Code and process expenses invoices
· Respond to, investigate and resolve supplier and invoice queries
· Ensure supplier records are kept up date (changes to address, bank details, credit limits)
· Prepare payment run on fortnightly basis and issue payments on Bankline.
· Prompt payment of adhoc proforma invoices,
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
· Excellent career opportunities
· New office premises
· Break out areas
· Daily Fruit
If you have previous purchase ledger experience and are interested in working for an expanding company with excellent career prospects please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser on 01329 227016 or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953787