Audit & Accounts Senior
This established independent firm of chartered accountants in Coventry offers a personal, tailored approach to clients, so they are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior, who possesses fantastic client interaction skills and is willing to 'go the extra mile'. The role will be 90% accounts preparation and 10% audit.
They offer a range of services allowing clients to benefit from in house specialists and the very latest accounting software.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Audit fieldwork
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Preparation of limited company accounts, partnership accounts & sole traders
- Managing junior team members on a day to day basis.
- Providing a schedule of work to be carried out by the team on a weekly basis
What we are looking for:
- Experience in completing the full audit
- Experience in preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Experienced in using any of the following; Sage, Mercia, CCH
- IFRS knowledge
- ACCA or ACA qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
- Relevant experience gained in practice or in commerce and industry
- Happy to work in small, friendly, busy environment
- Hands on
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18619
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960804